Hello Readers, I hope you’re well.
This week we chat about some of the big news to close out 2021.
- SIP Gateway Generally Available
- Azure Communications Service Microsoft Teams Interop Generally Available
- Real-Time Call Quality Analytics will no longer require Advanced Communications License
- Updating SLAs from 99.9 to 99.99% for the following Microsoft Teams Calling Plans, Phone System & Audio Conferencing
- Dynamic E911 for US Work From Home users – enables dynamic location lookup and the ability to edit and save new locations. Users will be prompted to add an emergency address if it isn’t auto detected
- TLS 1.2 enforcement for Direct Routing SIP interface
- Microsoft Teams Rooms Standard and Premium licenses get AAD Premium P1 service plan as standard
- Teams Phone – new name for Phone System (formerly Cloud PBX)
Listen below to hear our thoughts.
As always, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below.
If you’ve enjoyed this or any other episodes of the UCStatus Podcast, why not take a second to subscribe, like and share.
We’d love to hear your comments and suggestions for future episodes so why not leave a comment.