Hello Readers, I hope you’re well.
Welcome to episode 12 of the UCStatus Podcast. This episode features me (@randychapman), and Shawn Harry (@shawnharry), Mark Vale (@unifiedvale) and a special guest from TE-Systems.
This week we chat with Oliver Korber (@hansderpan) from TE-Systems talking about Anynode. We talk about –
- TE-Systems at 30 in 2020
- Anynode’s history as an SBC for Lync, Skype for Business and now Teams
- Some of the newest features in Anynode including multi-tenancy support and Local Media Optimization
- Policy based routing and provisioning using the Graph API for Microsoft 365
- Upcoming features including branch survivability for Teams
- How technology moves so fast that it’s hard to write a manual for it
- And just how easy Anynode is to provision and configure
As you know, I’m no stranger to Anynode and have blogged about their SBCs a few times. Including this one on how to configure one for Teams Direct Routing.
If you want to know more about TE-Systems and Anynode, reach out to your UC Provider, or contact TE-Systems directly. You can also register for a 60 day trial.
It was an interesting chat. We would love to hear your thoughts. And we hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Here’s the podcast recording 👇
You can listen in-line in this post, or if you prefer, Spotify, Apple Podcasts or TuneIn. The links are below.
If you’ve enjoyed this or any other episodes of the UCStatus Podcast, why not take a second to subscribe, like and share.
We’d love to hear your comments and suggestions for future episodes.