Hello Readers, I hope you’re well.
Welcome to episode 11 of the UCStatus Podcast. This episode features me (@randychapman), and Shawn Harry (@shawnharry), Mark Vale (@unifiedvale) and a special guest from Ribbon Communications.
This week we chat with Matt Hurst (@Matt_Hurst1), technical director for Ribbon UK about Ribbon’s growing portfolio of solutions for Microsoft Teams. We talk in great detail about –
- Session Border Controllers (SBC) – on-premises, in the cloud and “as a Service”
- Teams SBC resiliency using LTE plus some future enhancements
- SBC provisioning, management, monitoring, analytics and troubleshooting
- A new range of Analogue Telephone Adapters from EdgeMarc replacing the old Tenor range
- And Ribbon’s Service Assurance for Teams and their “Intelligent Edge”.
It was an interesting chat. We would love to hear your thoughts. And we hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
If you want to know more about Ribbon or any of their solutions for Microsoft Skype for Business and Teams, reach out to your UC Provider, search for a Ribbon partner or contact Ribbon directly.
Here’s the podcast recording 👇
You can listen in-line in this post, or if you prefer, Spotify, Apple Podcasts or TuneIn. The links are below.
If you’ve enjoyed this or any other episodes of the UCStatus Podcast, why not take a second to like and share.
We’d love to hear your comments and suggestions for future episodes.