Hello Readers, I hope you’re well.
Welcome to Episode 32 of the UCStatus Podcast. This episode features me (@randychapman) & Shawn Harry (@shawnharry) and this week we talk about device management for the vast ecosystem of Microsoft Teams Devices.
We talk over what’s available from several of the vendors, why you need a management solution at all and some best practices.
Some of the vendor solutions we cover are:
- AudioCodes Device Manager and OVOC – Device Manager | Lifecycle management for enterprise IP phone and Jabra device deployments (audiocodes.com)
- Crestron XiO Cloud – XiO Cloud [Crestron Electronics, Inc.]
- Logi Sync – Video Conferencing Device Management: Logitech Sync
- Microsoft Teams Admin Centre and Microsoft Teams Room Premium Portal – Microsoft Teams Rooms Premium
- Poly Lens, PDMS and RPRM – Poly Lens – Cloud-Based Device Management Software | Poly, formerly Plantronics & Polycom
- Yealink Management Cloud Service (YMCS) – Yealink Management Cloud Service_Management Cloud Service_Products
We also cover local, single and multi-device management using command line and SSH, web User Interfaces and TFTP servers and other server management solutions.
Have a listen and let us know what you think. We had a lot of fun in this episode, as always. We hope you like it.
As always, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment below.
You can listen in-line in this post, or if you prefer, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, TuneIn or iHeartRadio. The links are below.
If you’ve enjoyed this or any other episodes of the UCStatus Podcast, why not take a second to subscribe, like and share.
We’d love to hear your comments and suggestions for future episodes so why not leave a comment.